What is new?
What is Funnel?
Funnel is a toolkit to sketch your idea physically, and consists of software libraries and hardware. By using Funnel, the user can handle sensors and/or actuators with various programming languages such as ActionScript 3, Processing, and Ruby. In addition, the user can set filters to input or outputs ports: range division, filtering (e.g. LPF, HPF), scaling and oscillators. The development of Funnel was supported from April to December in 2007 by the 2007 1st Exploratory Software Project. [README]
- Funnel v1.0 has been released, finally!!
- Exhibit Funnel and Gainer as a part of Emerging Technologies exhibition at SIGGRAPH Asia 2009 in Yokoyhama, Japan
- physical x wonderfl is launched
- Funnel 009 has been released
- Funnel IO remixed is available at Seeed Studio
- Funnel 009 beta/4 has been released (includes exmaples for the recent woekshops)
- FIO (Funnel I/O) is available at SparkFun Electronics
- We will hold two mini workshops at IAMAS Gangu Project - Work in Progress exhibition
- Funnel build 008 has been released
- Funnel build 007 has been released
- We will exhibit and hold a workshop at Make: Tokyo Meeting on April 20th
- Released presentation slides and examples for the workshop at YCAM
- Funnel.cc now available
- Funnel build 006 has been released
Funnel in action